Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
Awaken The Medicine Within - Five Week Alchemical Virtual and In-Person Journey, With Cutting-Edge Transformational Tools.
During the Five-Week Intimate, Alchemical Immersion you will experience a journey into the depth of your being. The retreat is held with trained, highly experienced professional facilitators in a safe and compassionate manner.
The In-Person Five Day Immersive will unfold with Sound healing, Therapeutic Breathwork, Cacao Ceremony, Yoga, Limiting Belief work, Shamanic Ritual and Ceremony, and with Sacred Medicine such as Bufo Alvarius - 5-MeO-DMT Medicine or Truffles / Mushrooms containing Psilocybin ceremonies.
2022 DATES & ENTHEOGENIC OFFERINGS
- Psilocybin Medicine Retreat -20-24 July - Netherlands
- Psilocybin Medicine Retreat -09-13 November - Portugal
TOWARDS WHOLENESS - Psilocybin Retreats For Women - €3333
- Women Psilocybin Medicine Retreat - 10-14 August - Netherlands
- Women Psilocybin Medicine Retreat - 19-23 October - Portugal
THE MEDICINE WITHIN - Bufo Alvarius 5-MeO-DMT Retreats - €3333
Awaken The Medicine Within Retreats take place in the pristine Dutch or Portuguese countryside where you will have the ability to heal, align and integrate your new insights in a magical historical boutique setting.
Natasja Pelgrom designed this unique program, that aims to incorporate traditional knowledge, modern research, and therapeutic practices. The team of facilitators has together over 30+ years of experience working with individuals and groups with therapeutic holistic healing modalities and ancient technology. They serve from the broad range of wisdom traditions, hold a container of depth, and offer preparation and integration programs prior, during, and after the retreat.Description of Services:
Awaken The Medicine Within
Five Week Alchemical Journey with Virtual Prep & Integration Program & An In-Person Immersive
The In-Person Immersive includes:
- Four Nights and Five Days Shared Accommodation
- Multiple Sacred Medicine Ceremonies
- Belief Work & Shamanic Journeying
- Sacred Songs for Physical, Mental, Energetic, and Spiritual balance
- Sacred Plant Baths, Custom-Blended to Support Your Intention
- Group Breathwork & Sound-bath Integration
- Cacao (and Tabacco only Women Psilocybin Retreats) Ceremony
- Yoga, and/or Qi-Gong Meditation + Sharing circles
- Personal and Group Integration Coaching
- Journaling, Silent Walks & Wellness Experience
- Multiple Virtual Preparation and Integration Group Sessions
- Access to the online membership programs, courses, and community
This is a very powerful spiritual experience and is not for everyone. To ensure a high-quality experience we limit the size of our group of 6-12 participants and hold firm standards for dietary, drug, and lifestyle protocols prior to and post-retreat.Practitioners:
Natasja Pelgrom is a sacred medicine woman, mystic, devotional creative, and visionary who leads spiritual alchemy journeys, providing a compassionate space for healing and remembering. She is the creatrix of the Phoenix Rising Course, the 6-month in-person Awaken Self-Love course, a tailor-made Psychedelic Integration Journey and is the founder of Awaken The Medicine Within Retreats, and has facilitated 500+ Sacred Medicine Journeys. Natasja is also a founding member of the Synthesis Institute, leading the psilocybin assisted Wellness retreats, a key influencer in the development of the online Wellness program, the Psychedelic Practitioner Training, and the co-creatrix of the Women’s Leadership Retreat.
Lorraine Glatigny, is a Western healer who began her work with traditional medicine Shipibo in 2008. In her first apprenticeship year she did a one year of learning diet, as it is traditionally done in the Amazon. She was given a Western plant, which allowed her to reconnect with the medicinal plants of Europe and thus create a bridge between Amazonian medicine and the lost knowledge of our grandmothers of Europe.
She learned from Mesta Niwe Western man, Panshin Beka, and Justina “Muraya” women, a title given to the most advanced level of Shipibo medicine, with whom she performed several diets and long stays in the Amazon rainforest. Through the diet, these women have passed on their knowledge of how to enter into a direct energetic relationship with plants and treat patients by singing sacred songs which work directly on energy. She spent several months with various traditional Filipino healers who passed on her the oldest practice of healing, the "Hilot", therapeutic massage.
She also learned from the Queeros, the last Peruvian Andes descend from the Incas. She lived among the Tao's Batu (people of the rock) in the Philippines, one of the few tribes isolated from the rest of the country, where her integration was possible because they recognized her as a healer.
Each retreat and Integration Facilitation might draw upon the facilitation of these gifted individuals:
Mayatiita Devi, Bodyworker
Mela Mariposa, Breathwork & Cacao Medicine Woman
Sarah Long, Vortex & Distant Healer
Rui & Sabine, 5Rhythms® facilitators
Henk Doller, Trainer & Facilitaor
John Newton, Ceremonial Musician & Retreat Assistant
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Natasja PelgromGroup Size: 6-12 MaxPrice Range: €3333 - €3500
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
The in-person five-day immersive includes in total four live group calls of 90min each.
During those calls, we will have dedicated time for preparation and integration, with tools such as:
- intention building
- diet requirement
- flower essence intake prep/healing
- cognitive, and emotional tools
- journaling exercises
- and more...Intake Process:
It is important for you and the facilitator to establish trust and rapport. This is essential for loving and safe guidance. Therefore, we will start with an online introduction chat of 30min. We both should feel into each other’s personality, ability, and readiness for the initiation, and of course, you might have questions and be in need of feedback.
During the discovery call we will walk through the following:
· Establishing rapport between participants & practitioner
· Developing personal intention
· Physical & mental, health screening including contraindicated conditions & medications
· Other necessary information for your participation (diet etc.)
· Privacy & Confidentiality
· Providing a clear overview of what to expect from the experience through the integration
· Providing clear written communications & essential introductory information
· Answering any and all questions in advance if necessary
Once attendance is confirmed the participants receive a clearly written workbook ‘Sacred Ceremonial Guide’ with essential introductory information, preparations, and integrations tools.Supplemental Modalities: One to One CoachingPsychedelic Substances Offered: 5-MEO-DMT, Bufo Alvarius, or Psilocybin MushroomHow does this Center source medicine?:
Homegrown and received from the Guardians of the land where the substance resides.Practice reciprocity with local communities?: Yes