Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
Deepen Your Knowledge of Ancestral Wisdom Traditions
We will share principles of the native communities that serve as guides to learning to live well, and how to evolve as a person through ritual use.
You will learn the principles and the wisdom behind ancestral traditions and put this into practice over the course of the retreat. Together, we will also perform a special ritual on the day of the Solstice (June 21), and sit in ceremony with Ayahuasca that evening.
We will focus on:
Description of Services:
- Offering Ceremony to attract abundance and good life
- Use of various rituals to strengthen self-love and connection with the spiritual world and nature
- Plants, seeds, fruits, incense, perfumes, etc... and other elements used for offerings
- Stones: cleaning instructions, energy charging and healing application
- How to energize and heal with stones and crystals
- How to set up an altar in your home with what you have and according to your belief systems.
- Strengthening the spirit within you - connecting the physical body with the emotional and mental bodies to integrate them into a unit within your spiritual being
- Achieve healing through this strengthening of the spiritual body and balance with the other bodies
- Recover integral health through the integration of parts that have been separated from your being that return to unity
- Acquire strength and vital force to advance on the path of life, through dynamics and exercises to unblock the body and Shamanic bioenergetics
You Will Learn About and Experience:
- Self-discovery and deeper connection to yourself
- Planetary and astrological alignment
- Sense of belonging with life, the earth, and everything that surrounds us
- Learn to flow with the present moment and listen to the signs around you
- Rituals that allow you to flow with the rhythm and natural cycles of life
- How to build an altar
- Use of plants, incense and resins to clean spaces and smudge
- Use of plants for purification and energy balancing according to your territory
- Use of plants for flourishing and harmonizing baths
- Principles of the Andean CosmoVision and indigenous communities, and how to practice these principles in your life
- Vibrational Flower Therapy, focused on the balancing of emotions (Aby Ayala Flower Therapy)
Cacao Ceremony with Mushrooms, Solstice Ritual & Ayahuasca Ceremony
For the Solstice, you will learn to listen to and align with what is happening in the present moment and recognize that life is a journey, not static.
We will learn to work with what different times bring, like the Solstice, change of seasons, and change of climate.
We will learn to work with portals that open to leave behind what no longer serves us or to open doors to new possibilities' closing cycles and opening new cycles.Practitioners:
Mercedes Andino - Primary Facilitator
I am a guardian of Mother Earth, a meditator, and an alchemist.
My life's journey is a path of constant learning and growth as I strive to refind myself more and more each day. For over a decade, I have been studying traditional indigenous medicine, ancestral and magical knowledge, and working with native communities to lead individual and group rituals involving Ayahuasca.
I hold a degree in Personal and Social Human Development, specializing in Emotional Therapy. I excel in individual, group, and couples therapy, having dedicated years to research and work on various emotional and spiritual health problems.
I am also a certified Floral Therapist by the Ministry of Health, and phyto-therapist by inheritance from my grandmothers. I believe in the healing power of nature and use my knowledge to help those in need. My passion is to help people heal and grow, and I am fully committed to this path.
ClauDia Jimenez Duran - Cacao & Mushroom Ceremony Facilitator
Woman, mother, migrant, resilient, walker of the medicines of the earth and the heart.
Psychologist at UDENAR Colombia. Specialized in Family Constellations and Bioemotional Decoding in Buenos Aires Argentina.
Her transpersonal practice has been carried out with various indigenous peoples of Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico.
She is currently dedicated to facilitating well-being, healing, expansion, and development of consciousness through her comprehensive professional practice.
Nadia Hannout - Co-Organizer & Assistant
I am a student of the plants and traditions that hold the keys to living joyfully and feeling well.
Over the past 5 years I have been on a self-guided journey of learning about sacred plant medicines and psycho-spiritual development and integration. I have been trained in consciousness coaching and psychedelic integration, the Enneagram system and integrated frameworks of the human psycho-spiritual journey that unifies numerous Sufi, Eastern, and modern Western models of enlightenment and awakening. And, I have found incredible teachers along my journey who share their knowledge of the ancestral wisdom traditions belonging to my Anean and Egyptian roots.
I am passionate about creating experiences and spaces for individuals to reconnect to the essence of who they are and to cultivate lives filled with more ease and joy.Team/Medical Staff:
Mercedes Andino - Therapist
ClauDia Jimenez Duran - Psychologist
Nadia Hannout - Integration Coach
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Ayahuasca in EcuadorGroup Size: 6-12 peoplePrice Range: $2,000 - $2,400Specializing In: Ancestral Wisdom, Andean CosmoVision, Evolution, Flow, Integral Health, Ritual, Self-Discovery, Self-Love, Shamanic Bioenergetics, Vibrational Flower Therapy, and Well-being
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
This retreat was created from a desire to share not just the medicine of Ayahuasca, but the principles and practices of the communities and traditions that the ceremony of Ayahuasca stems from.
We are living during a time where so many are seeking healing on an emotional, mental, and physical level, and there is so much we can learn from the principles the native communities have been practicing for millennia, to apply directly to our lives to cultivate a greater sense of well-being.
This retreat is about learning and practicing together as a community. It's about understanding the principles from which various sacred plant medicine ceremonies originated and taking a more holistic and integrated approach to participating in ceremony and ritual.Intake Process:
Phone consultation & intake form.Psychedelic Substances Offered: Ayahuasca, PsilocybinHow does this Center source medicine?:
Native communities that prepare the medicine in accordance with the tradition of their lineage.Practice reciprocity with local communities?: Yes