Retreat InfoAbout the Retreat:
Enjoy a deep dive with Mother Ayahuasca and traditional jungle cleanses with Sacred Tobacco
July 6th-14th, 2023
If you want a traditional deep dive with sacred plant medicines but aren’t called to the wildness of the jungle, we have the best of all worlds in this retreat! Experience the shamanic magic of the Amazonian jungle in a safe and welcoming Costa Rica haven.
Our Ayahuasca and Sacred Tobacco adventure includes 3 deep and transforming ceremonies with Mother Ayahuasca, as well as up to 3 incredible cleansing ceremonies (with Sacred Tobacco, Dragon’s Blood, or Lemongrass); you will be profoundly purified, rejuvenated, and leveled up physically, emotionally, and mentally! All ceremonies are led by an indigenous Mestizo shaman lovingly referred to as "Don Smiley", with one special Ayahuasca night led by a beautifully compassionate divine feminine Shamana.
Our team has decades of experience and are fully dedicated to bringing the power of plant healing to all those who are called. We create a truly safe and nurturing container so you can let go and explore your psyche and heal your body. In addition to the ceremonies we will offer massages, Hapeh, a traditional Temezcal (sweat lodge) ceremony, waterfall walks, integrations circles, flower baths, and daily group and one on one support.
For more information, visit our website.Description of Services:
- Personalized preparation interview to share logistics and ensure your physical, emotional, and mental safety
- Transportation to and from the San Jose, Costa Rica
- Local, organic, plant medicine-friendly meals, mindfully prepared by our chefs. We adjust for all dietary needs!
- A nearby stream and waterfall for peaceful walks and connection with nature
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremony and 1 Sacred Tobacco Cleanse included, with opportunities for 2 additional tobacco ceremonies (extra charge) - if you aren’t called to work with tobacco, you can also choose a cleanse with Dragon’s Blood or Lemongrass as well.
- Daily shamanic teachings, integration circles, soul connection guidance, meditations, nature walks, fire circles, and group discussions
- Personal connection with ceremony facilitators to share your intentions, co-create your dreams of healing and manifestations, and experience a profoundly safe and compassionate container
Don Smiley and more!
DetailsFounder(s) / CEO: Tina "Kat" CourtneyGroup Size: 15-20Price Range: $3400-$4500 + $200 In-Person Cash Payment for MedicinesSpecializing In: Integration and Life Elevation
Our ProcessOverview of Experience:
Our retreat takes place at a stunning retreat about 3 hours south of San Jose, Costa Rica, in the lush and heavenly rainforest. This space was built specifically for sacred plant medicine retreats; it features a large maloka for our ceremonies, multiple glamping tents of various sizes, high end bath houses with all the amenities, a beautiful fire pit, local organic food and produce, a nearby stream and waterfall, and a beautifully sacred connection to the land.Intake Process:
We include a large amount of preparation. We require a dieta and lifestyle modifications to prepare you for the trip. We do numerous phone visits to prep your mind, body and spirit. We do intention-setting meditations, develop personal connections, and help with travel if needed. No one should arrive unprepared.Psychedelic Substances Offered: Ayahuasca, huachuma, cacao, sacred tobacco, kambo and hapehHow does this Center source medicine?:
We only work with one single brewmaster who we know and trust. This brewmaster replants and replenishes any plant he takes from the earth. We also know every touch point in the process and it is very limited to a very select number of people to ensure ethical and pure sourcing.Practice reciprocity with local communities?: Yes